About Me

My photo
"SOL is a 20 year old hip-hop artist from the city of Seattle. His music has no boundaries. SOL's songs can both be bold and daring, his words can both attack and relax, and his future is both bright and unstoppable." - unknown

keeping up w/ SOL

So my debut LP "The Ride" has finally dropped. A lot of things are happening these days so I decided that a blog would be a good way to document the times ahead and to keep my family, friends and fans up to date with upcoming shows, new music/videos and any type of knowledge or thoughts in my mind. I also want this to be a place that we can all connect and hopefully have some great discussions!
-SOL

Monday, August 24, 2009

... so much more than a music video

Janelle Monae has been grindin' for quite some time now. I started paying attention to her after the Outkast movie/album "Idlewild". If you ent hip, this funky short-film for her song "Many Moons" will hip you to the game real quick. Enjoy friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment